TUITION AND FEES
The price of college should never stop you from pursuing your passion to help others. That is why we do everything we can to provide scholarships, grants, veterans’ educational benefits and financial aid opportunities to those who qualify. See what we can offer you.
CLINICAL MASSAGE THERAPY PROGRAM
Enrollment takes place by appointment throughout the year. There is a non-refundable registration fee of $25.
The total tuition fee for students enrolled in either the day or the evening program schedule is $14,315. Deposits or down payments, which may be made by personal check, money order, cashier’s check or credit card, become part of the tuition.
Your Soma tuition package includes:
- Soma uniform polo shirt for Clinical Education
- Student professional liability insurance
- Initial massage therapy licensure in the State of Illinois. The licensing costs covered are the fee for one sitting of the The Massage and Body Work Licensing Examination (MBLEX), the cost of one fingerprinting, and the Illinois State licensing fee.
Students will pay tuition in full or any balance due after application of Federal Financial Aid through Education Loan Services, Inc. TuitionFlex® Payment Plans. For details on this affordable, non-interest bearing payment plan, contact the Financial Aid Office.
Books and Supplies
Students can anticipate spending approximately $180 on books, linens, and supplies not provided by the school. Purchase of a massage table is not required to participate in the program.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS COACHING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The total tuition fee for students enrolled in the Health and Wellness Coaching Certificate Program is $2,500. There is a non-refundable registration fee of $25.00.
Deposits or down payments, which may be made by personal check, money order, cashier’s check or credit card, become part of the tuition.
Tuition will be charged for repeated courses. The tuition charge will be calculated based on the student’s original tuition charge, divided by the program clock hours and then multiplied by the clock hours in the repeated course. This will be added to the total tuition charges for the student.
Books and Supplies
Students can anticipate spending approximately $90 on the required textbook. Lifestyle Wellness Coaching, James Gavin and Madeleine Mcbrearty, third edition.
THE SOMA ADMISSIONS TUITION GRANT
Effective, January 31, 2020, The Soma Institute may award up to $1,900 to eligible Clinical Massage Therapy diploma candidates. The Soma Admissions Tuition Grant (Grant) will be awarded to all applicants who meet the award determination process as outlined below.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration. Those who apply must complete the Soma Admissions Grant Application.
How to Apply
To apply for this Grant, please contact your Admissions Representative at 312.878.4644 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must conduct a formal interview with a Soma Admissions Representative
- Applicants must apply as a new student to The Soma Institute for a 2021 Clinical Massage Therapy Diploma start
- Applicants must meet the admissions requirements for the Clinical Massage Therapy Diploma Program
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (as defined by the United States Department of Education in determining eligibility for Federal Student Aid) or must have confirmed payments
- Final award of the Grant is contingent upon receipt of all Admissions and Financial Aid requirements by program start date
- Students who delay their start will automatically forfeit their eligibility
- Interruption of training or withdrawal may result in the cancellation of the Grant award and disbursement. The Applicant understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility
- Funds from the Grant may be used only toward tuition for the Clinical Massage Therapy Diploma Program
- The Grant is non transferable and has no redeemable cash value