Tuition and Fees
The price of college should never stop you from pursuing your passion to help others... That is why we do everything we can to provide scholarships, grants, veterans’ educational benefits and financial aid opportunities to those who qualify. See what we can offer you. The total tuition and fees for students enrolled in either the day or the evening program schedule is $14,150.
Our affordable tuition includes everything you need for a successful clinical massage therapy career
Your Soma tuition package includes:
- Soma uniform polo shirt (1)
- Complimentary massage therapy treatments in the Soma Student Teaching Clinic
- Lotions for laboratory and clinical education classes
- Student professional liability insurance
- Course handouts
- Initial massage therapy licensure in the State of Illinois
- Academic tutoring
- Course Auditing
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Career Services (including licensing, resume writing, interview coaching)
- Job Placement
There is a non-refundable registration fee of $25.
Books and Supplies
There are no fees. Students, however, can anticipate spending approximately $180 on books, linens and supplies not provided by the school.