Resources for Students
At Soma, our commitment to your career success doesn’t stop at graduation. It begins on your first day of class.
As a Soma student, you will experience a comprehensive curriculum that will thoroughly prepare you for a career in clinical massage therapy. The Soma Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
At Soma, your education will extend well beyond traditional textbooks and lectures. It will also provide you with hands-on experience and valuable problem-solving skills to prepare you for the daily realities you’ll encounter as a professional clinical massage therapist.
Soma instructors will bring out the best in you as we have assembled a distinguished group of faculty members who are accomplished in the clinical massage therapy community and bring real-world experience into every Soma class. Together, this energetic, supportive and dedicated group of professionals leads a student-centered massage therapy program structured to promote your long-term career success.
As a Soma graduate, you’ll enjoy the unique opportunity to take advantage of our Career Services throughout your entire career. Our outstanding resources will provide you with so many valuable ways to advance your career and stay connected to Soma. You’ll benefit from:
- Continual job-placement assistance from our extensive massage job database
- Personalized career advice and guidance
- Resume writing assistance
- Job interviewing coaching
- For Clinical Massage Therapy graduates, assistance with licensure and certification applications on a local, national and international basis
- Lifetime course-auditing privileges to keep you at the forefront of the profession.
- Preferred registration for Continuing Education and professional development courses at Soma
- Unlimited complementary massage therapy treatments in the Soma Student Teaching Clinic.